Monday, August 20, 2012

Why Bashed?

When I used to play on-line games, Bashed was my gamer name. I still use this name on various places around the internet. I have other more specific blogs about my photography and Cambridge weight plan, including facebook pages so I was just going to ditch this blog but have decided to keep it and use the Bashed moniker to represent my grumpier side. So 'Bashed', in this instance is about how life sometimes Bashes me around, or a slightly exaggerated version of it anyway. So I'm going to grumble here, just grumble and moan about everything and anything to get it off my chest. It doesn't really matter if it gets read or not, I very much doubt that many will find my grumbles interesting enough to stop by more than once but I don't really care, moaning is good for you. Bashed is also a reference to being a 'Rail enthusiast' or Train spotter as I prefer to say, so I will continue to blog about my occasional forays into the world of trains too. So there you have it, that's why I'm 'Bashed'

No comments: